Amazon and Google REALLY needed

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by 0wazza0, Dec 10, 2011.

1. 0wazza0

0wazza0 Member

To make any commercial use of V.4, we really need plugins/integration of Amazon checkout and Google payments.
    Are they coming soon and if so when?
  2. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Both plugins are already in our todo list.
    But unfortunately I can't provide any timeframe for these plugins development.
  3. 0wazza0

0wazza0 Member

Sorry, but how high on the list?
    We use amember to run an international business and PayPal payments suck in more ways than I can count. Without the key Amazon and Google payment plug-ins that are well known and trusted by people worldwide, upgrading to V.4 makes no sense yet.
  4. alexander

Well unfortunately I can't provide exact timeframe, because list if long. You can see it yourself: http://bt.amember.com/
  5. 0wazza0

0wazza0 Member

Umm.
    That URL seems to be offline!
  6. alexander

Please check this again. Should work now.
  7. 0wazza0

0wazza0 Member

No, it's not. Tried Safari, FF and Chrome and cannot get a login.
  8. erwinvdb

erwinvdb aMember Pro Customer

Hi guys,

I noticed that it's almost a year ago since the request was made for Amazon and Google payments plugin.
    In the bug tracker (here) I see that the status for Google Checkout/wallet is changed to "implemented", however, I cannot find it in v4.2.13.
    Regarding the status of Amazon Payments in the bug tracker shows no development (see here), what I find hard to believe as you continuously update aMember. Hence this post in which I'm inquiring about the status ;)
    In the past year a lot of request, bugs and plans have been handled, implemented and realized - for what I thank you for your hard work. Do you consider it is possible to indicate when Amazon Payments becomes available (and dare I ask to speed those up? :D)

Thanks,
    Erwin
  9. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

We have implemented Google Checkout plugin for v4, it is available by request.

We have not yet recevied any requests about Amazon Payments... If you are interested to get it ASAP and ready to participate in beta-testing, please contact us via helpdesk.
  10. frybread

frybread aMember Pro Customer

I really want Amazon! Don't have time to beta test, but please add amazon.