Facing some common issues

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by spiderz, Feb 18, 2012.

1. spiderz

spiderz New Member

Hi, I just installed aMember with my vBulletin 4.1.9, which have already 50 paid subscribers on builtin paid mod.
    By doing everything step by step guide. I'm facing some common issues.

1. New users can't access in forum after signup via aMember. (But login successfully in aMember).
    2. After adding subscription/payment manually, Its still showing user "status">Pending and "Payment">Never.
    3. Tested the payment by 2checkout and choose option paypal. After putting all the details and processed to next. Its stucked on paypal page and continue showing "Loading...." nothing happened. (already tried in 3 different browsers firefox, chrome and ie. but doesn't work)

Sorry for my bad English. Help will be much appreciated. Thanks
  2. spiderz

spiderz New Member

EDIT:
    OVERALL Problem is SOLVED.

Just onething left: If user don't purchase membership. how he can get access as a Registered member?
  3. Sergei

Sergei aMember Pro Customer

You should setup a free membership product for free and assign that to the standard authenticated user group in vBulletin.
    spiderz likes this.
  4. spiderz

spiderz New Member

Thanks issue resolved. But on my side first it was showing Total Sales: 5 and Sales Amount: $308
    But now: Total Sales: 4 and Sales Amount: $165 ??? Whats this?

And another thing is: Rebills Next Month: 42 / $88 <<< What is 42?
  5. Sergei

Sergei aMember Pro Customer

Hard to say without knowing what kind of products you have and settings. Could be that you manually approved some sales?