Coupons and Payments

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by wallpaper_01, Jan 24, 2013.

1. wallpaper_01

wallpaper_01 Member

Ok...

We take a lot of telephone bookings for people who make multiple bookings. The idea was to give these people coupons so that they can sign up at any point in the year but they have already paid us.

The problem is that we want the payment to show up on amember and the reports.

1. So the product costs £50 - 5 bookings = £250.

2. They pay and the users signup throughout the year with the 5 coupons we gave them which are 100% discount obviously to let them signup without paying.

Is there a way to add that £250 to our amember system when they pay? This is so we can do our reports etc.

An add manual payment or something?

Thanks

Dan
  2. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Dan you can add manual invoice in amember CP -> Edit User -> Payments -> Add invoice just do not include coupon in it and invoice will have regular price.
  3. wallpaper_01

wallpaper_01 Member

Yeah I know you can do that but the users will not be on the system to manually add the payment to...

The coupons would be given out after they made a telephone payment, the reason for the coupons was so that we give the company 5 coupons and the users can register anytime in the year for free because they have already paid.

So I need a way to add the payment to amember at the time of the booking the 5 licences. Sometimes the company just wants 5 licences and doesn't know who will be using them so I cant add the user details.

I need the payment to be shown on the report though so adding the payment to the product rather than the user... If you get me?
  4. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Well, I might be wrong, but I belive you should use subusers plugin for this. When you make a sale on telephone you just create new account for user and send login/password to user's email address, then user can go back at any time and add other accounts. Unfortunately you can't add payment to system without having a user account.