Hiding Price On Signup Page?

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by chwoolgar, Jul 23, 2013.

1. chwoolgar

chwoolgar aMember Pro Customer

Some visitors signing up to sites can be scared away when they see PRODUCT NAME - $XX For Each XX Month whereas I could probably convert them into a paying customer if this was not written there & instead simply sent them onto the payment processor which also clearly states the price - the difference being that this time I have their email address too.

How can I hide the $XX For Each XX Period part on the signup form?
  2. benfitts

benfitts Member

In the product section you can overwrite what appears by default by adding in some text under the "Terms Text" section of the product. For example you could say "billed monthly" instead of saying "$XX FOR Each XX Month".

That's the easiest way to change it.

There is another way but it is more complicated and requires PHP coding.
  3. chwoolgar

chwoolgar aMember Pro Customer

Thanks, this worked for me. To prevent any confusion to anyone else that wants to do this:
    Products > Edit Product > Create New Billing Plan (Link in the dark blue header) > SCROLL DOWN > Create New Billing Plan > Enter A Single Space For Terms > Save Product > Edit Product > Delete First Billing Plan
  4. caesar

caesar aMember Pro Developer Staff Member

@chwoolgar you can edit existing billing plan instead of create new and delete old one actually. Terms Text - is only text which will be shown on signup page.