Access Permissions No Longer Working

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by kellye, Jan 22, 2013.

1. kellye

kellye New Member

Recently, in the Protect Content/Files area, I've filled up page 1 (the first 10 files) and moved on to page 2. Now, the "access permissions" pull down is no longer working -- it's there, but selecting a product doesn't add it to the list (with the x next to it), and clicking save just results in the file appearing on the list with no products listed.

I've tried using the Upload function, FTPing to the Upload folder, and even attempted adding a new folder and protecting that -- the access permissions behave in the same non-working way.

Seems like I couldn't be the only one to experience this, but can't find the answer anywhere... what can I do to fix? Thanks!
  2. kellye

kellye New Member

One additional note that might be helpful for the helpers to know: the Access Permissions function no longer seems to be working even on previously uploaded items (they have the permissions set approrpriately, but if I wanted to edit them, it doesn't work):

Showed what I mean in this screencast:
    http://www.screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cIV302V6nn
  3. gswaim

gswaim CGI-Central Partner

Kellye,

I don't think we are going to be able to figure this one out in the forum. I suspect somebody needs to take a look at your installation. I suggest you submit a Ticket to aMember support and get them to take a look.
  4. kellye

kellye New Member

Thanks for the response, Grant. FYI- the support team identified the problem was with a caching plugin.