Active subscriptions by group

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by igpman, Mar 23, 2012.

1. igpman

igpman aMember Pro Customer

For the "Active subscriptions" module on the main member page I need to display the period for all products within a group combined, not only the active one.

For example if I have 3 different terms of subscription to one service (1 month, 6 months and 12 month contracts), then I want to show the user when the combined total of all present and future subscriptions will expire, not just the currently active subscription.

At present, with a 1 month subscription and a 3 month subscription to my service, aMember tells the user that they have 1 month remaining on their service (because they are two distinct 'separate' products in aMember), which confuses the hell out of our customers. Ideally in this situation it would say 4 months remaining, and make it clear that their new subscription to the same service has extended the existing one.

We have actually lost a couple of customers because of the way this is displayed now. They mistake the home page not combining all subscriptions as meaning they paid but did not receive the extension of service.

Is there any way to combine the totals like this easily at present or is this functionality likely to be added?
  2. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

Check setting of "Start Date" - it must be set to the same "Renewal Group" for all your products. Then new purchase in this group will start from last date of subscription in the same group.