Active Subscriptions Hyperlink. How To Do?

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by kroopa, May 9, 2012.

1. kroopa

kroopa Member

I have set up my membership to direct a new member to members profile page.

This page shows the Active Subscriptions that the member has subscribed.

The subscribed products, namely, Product1, Product2 and Product3, have no hyperlinks
    for getting accessed by the member from this members profile page.

As I have set up my membership site in such a way that the new user who subscribes or a member who logs in is directed
    to members profile page and they are not aware of the Subscription Product URL so as to access it directly.

If there will be hyperlink to Products 1,2,& 3 from the members area directing them to their subscribed products page then it would be helpful for my new members to access their subscribed products without any difficulty.

I think there was an option for hyperlinking from the members page in amember3.

I request Alex and David to guide me setting up the hyperlink to the products page as stated in image.

[​IMG]
  2. davidm1

davidm1 aMember User & Partner

Go to protect content, and then links, create links.

David
  3. kroopa

kroopa Member

Hi David, by carrying out your suggestion, it is creating a separate link in Active Resources column rather than hyperlinking the Product in the Active Subscriptions column.

In amember3 the Active Subscriptions column used to have been hyperlinked to the product URL which was great, but amember4 has no many good features that were present in amember3, that used to be newbie friendly.

I want all the products in the Active Subscriptions column to have hyperlink to the product URL so that the user once logged in can access the product of his choice from the membership profile page itself.
  4. davidm1

davidm1 aMember User & Partner

Thats changed in 4.x you now need to create a link. Just the way it is....

David
  5. rcordpa

rcordpa New Member

Hi Kroopa,
    I ran into the same issue. Ended up changing the look of the account resources to help direct the members. Login Shot.jpg
  6. kroopa

kroopa Member

yeah, i did the same too