Additional Product With Membership in Amember 4?

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by mktrsmjo08, Jul 8, 2013.

1. mktrsmjo08

mktrsmjo08 New Member

Hi everyone.

I have a monthly membership.

Here's how I had it set up in Amember 3:

- Customer purchases membership which is billed monthly.
    - In the products category I added an additional product that was a duplicate page of that month's topic so they had continued access even after the month was over to that information.

It worked great and my customers were happy because they didn't lose their content month by month.

I can't figure out how to do this in Amember 4!

Please tell me there's a way to give access to an additional product permanently when they purchase another product?! Otherwise I'm going to have to do this manually for 50-100 members or more as my membership grows.

I don't understand why this feature would be removed in an upgrade so I'm hoping I just can't figure out where it is now.

Thanks so much. Would really appreciate the advice...
  2. gswaim

gswaim CGI-Central Partner

I see your site is powered by WordPress. Is this integration for that site? I know how to make this happen in WP.
  3. miso

miso aMember Pro Customer

Contact aMember guys and request a plugin called "Schedule Access" which allows you to tack on another membership/product to an existing product, sort of as an addon.
  4. gswaim

gswaim CGI-Central Partner

If you have content you want user to have access to after a subscription has expired put it on a WordPress page and set the access to "Start to Forever". There access would start when the subscription starts and continue even after the subscription ends.

I don't think you are going to need any other plugins if I understand you correctly.