Affiliate problems

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by hnorris, Aug 9, 2012.

1. hnorris

hnorris New Member

Hi

Running version 4.2.9.

I am seeing these issues :

1. As per the image below, when I click on the Affiliate Info button, the menu shows up. However, when I move the mouse to the Get affiliate banners and links menu item, the menu vanishes ! The only way to get into the Get affiliate banners and links area is to click on the Affiliate Info button and simultaneously use the down arrow.

image1.png

This happens with both Chrome and Firefox. It also happens in both French and English.

Does anyone know how to fix this ?

2. In the Get affiliate banners and links area, the links t instructions and to obtain the code for a banner do not work :

image2.png

Does anyone know how to fix this ?

Thanks in advance for any help
  2. skippybosco

skippybosco CGI-Central Partner Staff Member

Are you running any plugins/scripts like noscript or adblocker?
  3. tamitaylor

tamitaylor Member

This is happening to me as well I posted in troubleshooting about it. I'm sorry you're having issues but glad to know it's not just me.

I'm running it on chrome and it's not showing anything as being blocked. I also have settings that allow all javascript to run which is what it's trying to do.
  4. caesar

caesar aMember Pro Developer Staff Member

It is conflict between aMember and custom theme. I modified some code in aMember to improve compatibility with custom themes. These changes will be included to next release.

Right now you can edit file amember/application/aff/views/aff/links.phtml and replace
    $(this).siblings('.aff-banner-note').toggle()
    with
    jQuery(this).siblings('.aff-banner-note').toggle()

and
    $(this).siblings('textarea').toggle()
    with
    jQuery(this).siblings('textarea').toggle()