Affiliates; no chance to create product specific affiliates

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by mhmtozek, Dec 21, 2011.

1. mhmtozek

mhmtozek Member

Created an affiliate link that points to
    domain.com/directory

and another affiliate link that points to
    subdomain.com/directory

But no matter what i do, all affiliate links are directed to homepage. Is there something I am missing here?

I have CDN and W3 Total Cache installed on my WP installation. Are there any known conflicts?
  2. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

There was a bug in affiliate module and it was fixed already contact us in helpdesk we will send updated files.
  3. mhmtozek

mhmtozek Member

that was really quick, thanks Alexander, I will submit a query via helpdesk.
  4. mhmtozek

mhmtozek Member

I couldn't see it on changelog of 4.1.10.

The fix was implemented into version 4.1.9. If i update to 4.1.10, will i lose the fix?

As a aff related another question; how do i generate a payment file for previous month's affiliate sales? For instance; I have aff sales on December -> when i go to aff/admin-payout the page is empty. When I click on Generate Payout Manually, it says Payout generated, but i still see nothing.

Does it have something to do with the Aff payment date which is selected as 10th of every month on aff configuration page?
  5. alexander

No. You will not loose it.

Yes it depends on Payout delay setting. By default it is 30 days so in payout report it will include records that is older then 30 days.
  6. mhmtozek

mhmtozek Member

On Conf -> Aff ->Delay Payout (days) is set to 7. But I see no record of payment under affiliates -> Review/Pay affiliate commissions page for the sales that were made in 7 days ago.

What I am looking for ability to generate a payment report/paypal mass pay file for affiliate on 7th of every month that will cover whole sales of previous month. At Feb 7th, I would like to get a report for whole January sales.
  7. alexander

Can you contact us in helpdesk and provide access info I wil lcheck what can be wrong.