Amazing...still no instructions on shopping cart module

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by antn, Aug 7, 2013.

1. antn

antn New Member

As a first generation IT person, I was one of the first purchasers of amember 10 years ago. I purchased the software but never really used it. However I realized what quality software it was, so I have been referring people to it ever since.

A friend recently asked me to help them setup Amember so they can use the shopping cart functionality. I thought this would be a breeze, but am amazed that not a single piece of organized instruction exists anywhere that shows how to do this.

HOW DOES THIS SHOPPING CART FUNCTIONALITY WORK AND WHY DOESN'T ANYBODY AT AMEMBER CONSIDER IT IMPORTANT ENOUGH TO PROVIDE USEFUL INSTRUCTIONS ON THIS FUNCTIONALITY?

I have seen numerous shopping cart instruction requests scattered throughout this forum, but still nothing concrete and detailed has ever been provided by amember. This is amazing and disappointing considering the quality level of the program.

So, the question is this: can somebody provide a detailed step by step instruction on how to use the shopping cart module? Thank you.
  2. tokazama2

tokazama2 aMember Pro Customer

3. antn

antn New Member

Hi Tok,

Thanks for the reference. I notice this vid was just recently posted. However, as you can see it's just a 23 second commercial for a membership website. I tip my hat to David for thinking of the necessity and need of this information enough to create a video on the topic. However, I hardly think I should have to join a membership site just to learn BASIC functionality of a product's feature due to it not being provided by the product's creator.
  4. tomingles

tomingles Member

I agree with this - I don't think we should have to pay another $79.95 for basic instructions on how to set up the shopping cart if we have already purchased Amember.
  5. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member