ameber ADD/RENEW Subscription Not Showing Products

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by kroopa, Jul 30, 2012.

1. kroopa

kroopa Member

I have created a Wordpress Blog for my Main Product at mysite.com/ebook

I have created another Wordpress Blog for my OTO Product at mysite.com/membership

I have these two wordpress blogs integrated with amember, at both, amember and wordpress (using amember wp plugin)

I have also enabled protection of the entire blog from wordpress admin dashboard using amember wordpress plugin.

I have created a product, the buyers of which, will have access to wordpress after signing up.

Upto this point there is no problem.

I have created an OTO for the buyers, which is optional, and the buyers may or may not buy the OTO.

If they buy my OTO, they get access to mysite.com/membership. There was no problem until this point,also.

If they don't buy my OTO, they get access to mysite.com/ebook, which is also good.

But, I am unable to add the OTO in the ADD/RENEW Subscription, at all.

If it is added, that would be beneficial as some of those who did not buy on the first instance, may get an opportunity
    to buy it after they have gained confidence on me, after reading my product.

How do I make that OTO which has a separate sign up form, to be shown in the ADD/RENEW Subscription area of the membership profile in amember?
  2. davidm1

davidm1 aMember User & Partner

You can add it to the member form in 'Forms'.

David