aMember and 1ShoppingCart

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by snhonline, Apr 23, 2013.

1. snhonline

snhonline aMember Pro Customer

We recently upgraded our Pro version from 3.x to 4.x (latest version).

Our old one is here:
    http://online.snh.cc/amember

and our new one is here:
    http://moodle.snh.cc/amember4

I have configured the 1shoppingcart plugin correctly as new orders are being processed through the new version of aMember, but I have a bunch of people on recurring payment in 1ShoppingCart and all of them last night posted to our old version of aMember. Has anyone had this problem or know what the solution might be?
  2. snhonline

I'm going to submit a ticket for this as well, but I am hoping someone can help me sooner.

I contacted 1ShoppingCart and this is what they said:

"I'm going to need you to verify what your new aMember PostBack URL is first. Once you have done so, I can have our developers update all of your old recurring billings to point to the new PostBack URL, rather the URL associated with the old version of aMember."

I searched for "aMember PostBack URL" and couldn't find anything about it. Does anyone know?
  3. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

4. snhonline

Thank you!
  5. playpianoking

playpianoking Member

1SC is expensive. I almost went with them but am now just working on using the amember shopping cart.
  6. dale_s

dale_s aMember Pro Customer

I would love to see this type of thing integrated with Magento. As far as shopping carts/eCommerce systems, it's used globally more than anything else, and for a good reason. The features just keep getting better and better. Hope some day aMember will work with it. Using Magetno, sales for membership sites could be spiked up with up-sells, cross sells, social integrations, segmented marketing strategies, etc.
  7. gcbe

gcbe New Member

which is the best shopping cart plugin to integrate Amember Pro 4 and effectively keep track of sales by affiliates?

I have to install a shopping cart and keep track of aMember and above all I have to keep track of sales made ​​by the affiliates to assign their commissions.

Help me, please