Amember + Clickbank - Multiple Products...

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by xtrememarketer, Nov 15, 2012.

1. xtrememarketer

xtrememarketer New Member

Hi,

1. I have a few questions and i would appreciate your help. I just set up the CB integration on my site for one product and now i need to add another product.

Is this possible? Here's how i want the flow to look like:

User -> My Site -> Amember Signup Page -> 2 Products On The Page (User Selects One) -> ClickBank -> Payment -> Login

2. If i add the 2nd product on CB do i need to create a custom Pitch Page for it or should i just duplicate the settings from the 1st one?

3. Also, if this is possible and i set it up, how will Clickbank affiliates be able to promote my site (both products at the same time).

4. Would the OTO plugin help?

Thanks in advance.
    Alin
  2. davidm1

davidm1 aMember User & Partner

Is it a new product or a new price?

Sounds like a new product.
    I think i used a redirect to direct the user to the proper pitch page according to a clickbank added variable in the hoplink: http://www.clickbank.com/help/affiliate-help/affiliate-basics/all-about-hoplinks/
    see passing parameters.

David
  3. xtrememarketer

xtrememarketer New Member

One product is recurring and one is a one-off purchase. How can i add them on the same form and still allow affiliates to promote them through Clickbank?

I have another question....I also have a free membership plan on my site and i want to include in on the form. My question is...if an affiliate refers someone who signs up for the free plan and then after a while upgrades to the paid plan...would he still get a commission?
  4. davidm1

davidm1 aMember User & Partner

Depends on if the clickbank cookie is still valid- i think its good for 30 days.

I dont think this is a problem- as the clickbank system should still give them credit for any of the products on your site ordered while the cookie is still value. Clickbank cookies the visitor with the info given in the affiliates hoplink. when the payment is made at clickbank, they then check for that cookie and give the affiliate credit.

David