Amember Not Protecting After Changing Hosting

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by ocastaned, Nov 30, 2012.

1. __ocastaned

__ocastaned New Member

It's been more than 24 hours since I created a support ticket and no answer so far. I recently moved my website to other hosting company, and suddenly my protected pages stopped being protected.

I have removed the protection from them and apply it again, but still same result. I have also run a database rebuild including Wordpress, but same thing. In addition, I have noticed that pages are protected for a few minutes, but later that protection just disappears and anybody can access them without any restriction.

Also today one customer created a support ticket, and I never received an email about that.

I am pretty sure something must be working wrong and I am running out of time. My business is currently stopped with more than 400 subscribers.

Please I need help! I can pay to correct this problem if necessary.
  2. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

I am sorry for delay with response!
    Pages are available without login as you are logged-in as administrator to your Wordpress!
    Please try to logout and verify.
  3. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

Joomla plugin has been updated with the upgrade.

I believe the problems is related with third-party components in Joomla, as we tested everything with vanilla 1.5 and it worked. I am awaiting for your response as I have no permissions to disable Joomla modules on your site/etc.
  4. __ocastaned

__ocastaned New Member

Actually I don't use Joomla but Wordpress. I already sent you in the support ticket system the links with the posts that are not being protected.
  5. __ocastaned

__ocastaned New Member

My customers are already complaining. I had to hide those pages so anybody can access them.