Amember Wordpress Plugin Login Widget Font Color

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by sonhouse, Dec 4, 2011.

1. sonhouse

sonhouse New Member

I installed amember v.4 and the wordpress plugin and when I use the amember widget for login, I can't seem to figure out how to change the font color from white to black. The login boxes are there, but the font is white, you can't see it. The font on the submit button is white as well.

I checked the theme for options for that, and there was not an option for widgets or more precisely widgets with input boxes and submit buttons. I'm sure I can edit the css template somehow or add some code but I'm not sure exactly where to edit and what code to include...any ideas?

Thanks...
  2. davidm1

davidm1 aMember User & Partner

May be something about your wordpress theme and the sidebar settings- you'll have to find it in the style.css of the theme itself- probably looks something like
    sidebar {
    color:white

David
  3. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Can you post url of your site here? I will tell you what exactly should be changed.
  4. sonhouse

sonhouse New Member

Hi,

Yes, the url is here:

http://kidtocollege.com/

I am having issues with the login widget input boxes, see white font when you try to login.

Also, in the forum, the same thing is happening on the input boxes on that page. That is a wordpress forum plugin but may be the same thing or issue.

The comments boxes are working fine.

Thanks....

David
  5. sonhouse

sonhouse New Member

Hi...I figured it out. Thanks!!