autoresponder not working for existing accounts with "immediately upon purchase"

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by thehomeschoolmom, Feb 20, 2013.

1. thehomeschoolmom

thehomeschoolmom aMember Pro Customer

I am having issues with my autoresponder on 4.x. I need it to send immediately on purchase for customers regardless of whether they are newly registered or simply adding an additional product. Existing customers who add a new product with an autoresponder do not get the autoresponse with their newly added product. I tried setting the timing to day 1 but it just reverts back to "immediately upon purchase" and does not send the email to existing accounts who add the product. What can I do to solve this problem?
  2. relapse

relapse aMember Pro Customer

Curious about this too.
  3. davidm1

davidm1 aMember User & Partner

Can you post a screenshot of the email settings for this message?

David
  4. thehomeschoolmom

5. harthacanute

harthacanute New Member

Does the additional product period start in the future? If so, the autoresponder doesn't send the email until the first day of the product period. The latest version of aMember has the text changed to 'immediately after subscription is started'.

I need the autoresponder to send immediately after purchase - even for 'future' products. Most of my members renew before the old subscription has expired, but don't get a confirmation email at the time of purchase. :-(

I'd be interested in any solutions to the problem...
  6. thehomeschoolmom

The product does not start in the future, it starts immediately. It worked fine in version 3.x but is broken in 4.x.
  7. kelly_mc

kelly_mc Member

It does look like you have it configured right. I have not experienced this problem with my existing clients. (Have been using V4 for quite awhile now) Just wanted you to know.