Bad start open ticket no answer

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by christ2000, Jan 5, 2012.

1. christ2000

christ2000 Member

Hello i bouth the script yesterday but i have quesntions and error,

first when i use the CART option and a user click on a product and the he make click on BACK TO CART this option do not work

Second is there any way to add the code for check in a .TPL file?

this code

<?php
    include("aMember_Root_Dir/library/Am/Lite.php");
    Am_Lite::getInstance()->checkAccess(array(1,3), 'My Protected Page Title');
    .. any existing PHP code goes here ..&nbsp;
    ?>

the problem is my site work with .tpl files.

thanks i hope quick solutions
  2. slinky

slinky Member

Support here is very good generally although they are 7 hours away from the US (not sure but I believe so.)

From v3, I think you stick PHP in like {PHP} THIS {/PHP}
  3. christ2000

christ2000 Member

tHANKS for answer me, but i submit the ticket 15 minutes before support open but no response,

no use the code in this wat but just show a blank page:

{PHP}
    <?php
    include("amember4/library/Am/Lite.php");
    Am_Lite::getInstance()->checkAccess(array(3), 'My Protected Page Title');
    ?>
    {/PHP}
    TEST TEXT

this is my test page:

http://www.tvcubana.tv/index.php?page=amember
  4. slinky

slinky Member

I don't know when you're expecting responses but they are pretty good.

The php tags are supposed to replace the php tags you've put in there.
  5. christ2000

christ2000 Member

yes i used both tags and only that you recomend me but do not work, buy the way my tickets show posted 12 hours ago :( the only problem is i paid $219 and i think 12 hours to response a ticket i a litter higth

thanks
  6. slinky

slinky Member

Most respond within 12-24 hours. The documentation for that should be here somewhere. Don't know what you're doing wrong but there are examples in the code itself.In some templates, I see php in there as is. Is your problem a relative path?

The forum is here to deal with problems like this. Right now v4 is a new version and they are prioritizing bug fixes, which is probably more important than a user not knowing how to do something.
  7. slinky

slinky Member

Now I am looking at this - what is a tpl file? Is that an amember script or something else you're trying to embed amember code into?
  8. christ2000

christ2000 Member

thanks, ok my .tpl file is like my script manage pages for example if you access to this page in my site :
    http://www.tvcubana.tv/index.php?page=amember

the page is name amember but this is not save like a php is save as amember.tpl

in this page i have this code:

{PHP}

include("amember4/library/Am/Lite.php");
    Am_Lite::getInstance()->checkAccess(array(3), 'My Protected Page Title');

<iframe src="http://www.ustream.tv/embed/9315672" width="608" height="368" scrolling="no"
    frameborder="0" style="border: 0px none transparent;"></iframe>
    {/PHP}

but you see a blank page

thanks for help

TEST TEXT
  9. slinky

slinky Member

It looks like you are using social engine or the like, not amember to make pages. You are trying to embed something in another script and that is your problem. My thought is that you need to check the manual for the software you are using to find how to embed PHP in those pages.
  10. christ2000

christ2000 Member

Ok yes i am using my script but ay way thanks, the problem i bouth tis because i show that user can integrate with any script, but any way, now i will way to see why when a user see the cart and select a product to see, then if he click on Back to shopping cart this do not work or comeback.

do you now when amember save the pages that you create using the page on CP?
  11. christ2000

christ2000 Member

Great more thant 24 hours later and my ticket not answer, i found my self a solution for page now still finding a solution for make work properly the back to shopping cart link, i donw know why people say this support is great LOL
  12. christ2000

christ2000 Member

I create a demo on amemeber and the same error is on the cart

http://d1f03a8.amdemo.com/cart

click the product and then go back to shopping cart no working
  13. slinky

slinky Member

Perhaps the problem is in asking the question. I have a very difficult time understanding you. In order to get support and help here you need to put all information in an easy to understand format.
  14. christ2000

christ2000 Member

I dont know why complicate i only said my ticket is opne more than 24 hours with out response, what do you dont underestand on this?

and about the problem is simple as ( when you go to CART PAGE click the product and then go back to shopping cart to see others products , this fuction dosent work in my page and on the demo page of amember, so this is a BUG in the script, becuase if the client is looking your products and this happen his close the page and good bye :(

wowww now great support will be closed all weekend i see this now, so forget about it i never see this before
  15. slinky

slinky Member

I don't know what you're talking about. I click on add product it works. I go to view cart, it works. I go to move to process, takes me to register. If you want help, write the exact process you're doing in detail so anyone, even a beginner, can figure out what the problem is so it can be reproduced.
  16. christ2000

christ2000 Member

hello, but i see you dont read properly the error like i mention before is when::::

(when you go to CART PAGE click the product and then go back to shopping cart to see others products )

actually i recive the response from suppor and the are checking this error

thanks any way
  17. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Sorry for delay with reply. Issue with incorrect link has been fixed. Also I sent you a question about these tpl files in helpdesk.
  18. christ2000

christ2000 Member

Thanks for help yes i see the fix i allredy sent youthe tpl info, thanks becuase i was thinking that i was crazy because someone tall me that there is not any error

thaks for fix this
  19. christ2000

christ2000 Member

support fix all the problems,

thanks