Cannot get a single product to show up on sign up page, only double products

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by traderrobotics, Aug 24, 2012.

1. traderrobotics

traderrobotics Member

Hi,
    When I have two products enabled to display on sign up then they both show up. But if I just have 1 product enabled then the sign up pages states "no product availble for purchase"
    Something is whacky here, because they both show up fine when both are enabled to display without restrictions.
    I've checked all the settings and every combination but nothing makes a singular product display.
    thanks
    John
  2. traderrobotics

traderrobotics Member

I"ve tried putting both products up individually and neither one will show up by itself, they only show up if I put them both to display.
    thanks
  3. traderrobotics

traderrobotics Member

fyi I even have the singular product set as "Display it anyway" even if it's not available. But it still won't show up on sign up page by itself.
  4. flyinjs

flyinjs New Member

Hello,

I just had work done on my website at http://www.endlessmeds.com Alex you upgraded Amember to the new version 4 you put a plug in for a payment processor, but now my members (over 10,000) can NOT access the member area?

Can you PLEASE help me?
  5. skippybosco

skippybosco CGI-Central Partner Staff Member

Do they get an error of some kind or what is the issue you are seeing?

Are new users only affected or all users?
  6. traderrobotics

traderrobotics Member

It just tells me that NO products are availble. It's not really an error. it just makes all the products disappear as if I have no products to offer them. The only way I can get any of them to display is to make sure all are selectd to "display even if not available" thing in the form settings