Couple Issues I need Help With

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by bilbong30, May 1, 2012.

1. bilbong30

bilbong30 New Member

Hey Everyone. I am new to the forums. We just installed amember recently and have been customizing it at our site thevipcard.com. It seems to be working great! We are having some weird issues though and didn't know if you guys had any insight..

1) Is there a way for users on our site to reach the help desk area without being logged in? I would like customers visiting also to be able to submit a ticket if needed. Can we do this?

2) For some reason when you click login or try and access a amember page on our site it redirects you to abc.go.com. Very strange. It only does it one time. Then when you click back and try and login again it works fine. Very funky error? Any thoughts?

3)When logged in it doesn't seem to keep you logged in even though it is checked in the backend.
    I also have the box checked that says "skip index page when logged in". However it still goes to main page when i try and access home page. It doesn't redirect to member page.

4) When someone goes to my site and tries to register for a membership for $20 they are required to fill out their personal information. In a lot of cases we have given these members a $20 coupon so their membership is waived. If they put that coupon code in, and register it still trys to collect payment info from them even if there is a $0 balance. Is there a way to avoid this? A lot of people are hesitant to do this.

Thanks for all your help.