Customise signup form!

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by nobwaart, Apr 6, 2012.

1. nobwaart

nobwaart New Member

Hi,

I have customised the login page which looks quite nice, but I struggling to see where I can customise the signup form. Basically, I have created a custom theme and added all templates to it, now I want to add custom classes. Where is the template to do this ?

Thanks
    Danny
  2. davidm1

davidm1 aMember User & Partner

application/default/views/signup/signup.phtml
    Make a copy and use that as your new template.

David
    nobwaart likes this.
  3. nobwaart

nobwaart New Member

Hi David,

Thanks for the reply. I have actually done this already, what I am referring too is the blocks, I would like to add custom classes/Id's to these.
  4. kroopa

kroopa Member

Is it possible to edit these template files i.e.. .phtml files using MS Expression Web?
  5. benfitts

benfitts Member

It is possible to edit the .phtml files. They are just template files but are basically the same as editing any other HTML or PHP page.

I have found the new template system a bit harder to edit than the old aMember3. We've had to do some complex code to make major changes to the signup forms for some of our clients. If you run into problems let me know.
  6. kroopa

kroopa Member

Thanks everybody, I was able to customize login, members and sign up pages using the tips
  7. rcordpa

rcordpa New Member

Hi Forum,
    Thought I'd post here as it's a similar topic and there are a lot of new threads already. Using amember v4. with Wordpress plugin and want to also customize both the Sign Up and Login. I like the checkbox in the wordpress plugin that lets me pull the Wordpress theme header for the Login but I do not want to use the same theme (Header) for the signup page. Is there a line of code somewhere I can delete to prevent the signup page from pulling the wordpress header and let it fall to the default theme?

Thanks ---Ray