Database Clone

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by mhmtozek, Mar 5, 2012.

1. mhmtozek

mhmtozek Member

Is there any easy way to clone DB from one domain to another by keeping all the data in it as it is?

I am able to run a simple sql query to replace every site url without any problem, but before that stage; while importing database i do get mysql error for certain tables

PHP:
    INSERT INTO am_invoice_item (invoice_item_id,invoice_id,item_id,item_type,item_title,item_description,qty,first_price,first_discount,first_tax,first_total,first_shipping,first_period,rebill_times,second_price,second_discount,second_tax,second_total,second_shipping,second_period,currency,no_tax,trial_group,renewal_group,is_countable,is_tangible,billing_plan_id,billing_plan_data,option1,option2,option3,variable_qtyVALUES ('394','393','40','product','Support Forum Subscribition','','1','40.00','0.00','0.00','40.00','0.00','1y','0','','0.00','0.00','0.00','0.00','','USD','0','','','0','0','40','a:0:{}','','','','0');
    PHP:
    INSERT INTO am_aff_banner (banner_id,type,title,desc,upload_id,upload_big_id,url,mime,width,height,is_disabledVALUES ('1','2','120x600','','18','','http://www.gabfirethemes.com/wp-themes/','','120','600','');
    Als I get error for am_data table too, i didnt go down around all tables.

Any suggestion what might be wrong?
  2. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

How do you get MySQL dump that is causing errors?
    How do you load the dump?
  3. mhmtozek

mhmtozek Member

Using cPanel -> backups page, i downloaded a .gz format of db. i extracted it -> opened sql file with notepad++ to replace all instances of old url with new one (find replace) -> saved it back as and compresed it as gzip and tried to import via phpmyadmin
  4. mhmtozek

mhmtozek Member

Sorry, i didnt use cPanel to export database, i exported it via amember admin control panel.
  5. mhmtozek

mhmtozek Member

Worked when i tried to download db from cPanel, I was able to export and import DB successfully.