Drupal 7

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by Sergei, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Sergei

Sergei aMember Pro Customer

Alex,

Will there be a Drupal 7 plugin available when aMember 4 is being released?

Cheers,

Sergei
  2. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

Sergei,
    of course it will be implemented, but may be little later, not in the same time with v4 release.
  3. garywagner

garywagner aMember Pro Customer

Would it be possible to maybe beta test a Drupal 7 plugin? The administrative features of Drupal 7 are so much more user-friendly than Drupal 6. Combined with the Amember 4.0 release - these two new releases make a very versatile platform to work off of. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to assist in the creation of the plugin.
  4. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Hi,
    Plugin already available and it was tested with Drupal 7 You can get it from member's area.
  5. garywagner

garywagner aMember Pro Customer

Thank you - I saw that just a few minutes ago you had already posted it. I am excited to get all this working tonight - thank you for your hard work - I have been waiting months to see all Drupal7, Amember4 and the drupal plugin in action.
  6. vitaligyaccess

vitaligyaccess New Member

Can this plugin be tested without signing up for a paid membership? I dont see how to register as a member without choosing a payment level. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Tim
  7. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

Sure, go to user record -> Payments and add "Access" record manually (at bottom).