Feature Request: diable product from signup but not from backend

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by rdorfman, Apr 1, 2012.

1. rdorfman

rdorfman New Member

I want to disable a product from the frontend but leave it as an option in the backend for setting access. Currently, when you check disable box on the product page
    the product is also hidden on the member's "Payments" tab as an option for manual access.

I have several customers still renewing their more expensive yearly membership and currently amember assigns them to the wrong product or does not assign the payment at all. How can I allow them to renew at the yearly price but hide the option from the signup/renewal form?
  2. davidm1

davidm1 aMember User & Partner

You no longer need to disable it- simply remove the product from the order pages.

How do you want them to renew then?

David
  3. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

Look at aMember CP -> Forms Editor, click "Edit" on the forum, then click "configure" on the "Products" brick. You will be able to choose products to display on signup page.
    rdorfman likes this.
  4. rdorfman

rdorfman New Member

They renew automatically through a paypal subscription. Thanks for the help, I think hiding it from the signup form did the trick -- a new IPN came in for the yearly and it was applied to the correct product!