Financial Advisor Membership Access

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by neilcovert, Nov 18, 2013.

1. neilcovert

neilcovert New Member

I'm developing a membership site with aMember Pro v.4. I intend to have 4 levels: Free, Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3. Members will be financial advisors with individual clients - some advisors may have several hundred clients.

I want my Level 3 members to be able to input their client's names and net worth into a database table via a website form. But I only want each advisor to be able to "see" their clients - not anyone else's clients.

How would I set this up in aMember Pro v.4?

Thanks.

Neil
  2. crystalmedia

crystalmedia Member

You could probably use the members directory module plugin. It will let you set up unique urls and then you can protect those urls. To assign them to your level3 advisors, you'll have to do some out of the box thinking here - as it's not designed for what you want, but that doesn't mean you can't make it work

Include to Directory (matching users will be displayed in this members directory in case of empty all active users will be included) <---- here you'll have your clients. They need to be assigned to a product (category might be better) though - and it must be different for each set of clients so that two Level3 advisors can't see each others list.
    Access Permissions (Choose Products and/or Product Categories that allows access or make access free) <---- here you will need to AGAIN assign, but this time your advisors and then give them each access according to your rules above.

I haven't tried it but it appears in theory that it would work.
    As to your advisors filling out a database form..... you'll have to find a way to bring those values over into aMember.

Screen shot below

memberdirectoryplugin.gif
  3. thehpmc

thehpmc Member

Neil explain a bit more. Who will have access to this information? Advisor only or client as well?

If just the advisor then I would be inclined to have separate web page for each advisor containing the table and database entries. The database could contain all advisers clients or unique database for each.

Finally protect the page with aMember so each adviser can only access their own page and clients.
  4. zhulin

zhulin New Member

Thank you for sharing. Hope you will share more ideas and pictures, I wish you good luck.How to buy cheap MapleStory Mesos ? You can have a clear process at http://www.mmomesos.com/