having issues with wordpress login

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by ges33, Feb 21, 2012.

1. ges33

ges33 Member

I'm integrating aMember 4.x with Wordpress and bbPress. When a new user registers, they are added as a user to Wordpress, but single sign on is NOT working. Also, log out does NOT redirect back to aMember.

I've read all the documentation, gone through the forums--specifically followed Alexander's instructions from forum here:

Here what tyou need to check:​
    1. make sure that root urls in both aMember and wordpress are use the same domain name. There can be issues if domains are different(for example ​
    www.domain.com​
    and domain.com).​
    2. Make sure that you have valid not-default security keys in wordpress config.​
    3. Security keys in amember's plugin configuration must be exactly the same as in plugin config.​
    4. Check aMember CP -> Protect Content -> Integration and make sure that you set integration for wordpress plugin.​
    5. Also, just a note, single login will not work for users who have groups listed in aMember CP -> Setup -> Wordpress -> Admin Groups​

I have done/checked ALL OF THE ABOVE. Not sure what's wrong and why it isn't working. Please advise.​
  2. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Gregory,
    I've gotten email about these issues from you.
    Will check this and reply by email as well.
  3. ges33

ges33 Member

Got this resolved in support. Thanks for the quick reply!
  4. dikovsky

dikovsky New Member

Alexander, do you have common solution for bbPress and Wordpress single login? I have same problem - users logged in Amember and Wordpress are not logged in in bbPress.

Highly appreciate your support.
  5. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

As I remember the problem was in number 5:

5. Also, just a note, single login will not work for users who have groups listed in aMember CP -> Setup -> Wordpress -> Admin Groups
  6. dikovsky

dikovsky New Member

Yes, that's right. Everything works now!