How can I get rid of the footer links and header links on signup page? (wordpress integration)

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by mporter9, Oct 29, 2012.

1. mporter9

mporter9 Member

Hi,

I am currently using wordpress integration so that when a customer goes to the amember signup page, payment page, or login page, the header/banner and footer are the same as my wordpress blog.

Basically I am using amember's wordpress integration so that all of the amember forms seamlessly integrate with my wordpress template.

Does anyone know how I can get rid of the header/navigation links and then also the links at the bottom of the page in the footer?

I need to remove these on the signup page, and the next credit card information page as well, but then obviously have them show up like normal on my regular blog pages.

Does anyone know how I can get rid of these links when using wordpress integration?

Thanks.
  2. davidm1

davidm1 aMember User & Partner

If you dont want it to match the blog navigation, the way Ive been doing it is to create a custom template.

David
  3. mporter9

mporter9 Member

I still want everything to look exactly the same, I just don't want there to actually be text/links in the header nav and footer. It has been proven that if you give the customer anything else to click on they will use it as an excuse to not buy.

Anyone know how to do this?
  4. thehpmc

thehpmc Member

Yes just copy the header, navigation and footer delete the actual link information and then use these versions.

But to be honest what is the real point??

You give them impression your site is broken, you loose the value of the internal links for search engine purposes in a pointless attempt to 'persuade' people to join by depriving them of the benefit of exiting links.

Whatever your intentions if anybody feels disinclined to join your site they just hit the back button or close the browser down!!

The time you are spending on trapping visitors within the payment pages might be better spent in trying to make your site more interesting so they consider joining with you will form a valuable resource to them.