How Do Customers Access Their Product

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by virtualbina, Mar 2, 2012.

1. virtualbina

virtualbina New Member

Hi,

I'm still trying to figure out how v4 works. In v3, you can add the URL of the product, ie. where the customer is sent to when they click on the link of the subscription they have access to.

How do you set this for v4? After successful payment, from within the members area, there's a list of Active Subscriptions but with no links. See screenshot here: http://screencast.com/t/zvqEJNQhlg

So, how do they access their subscriptions?

Warm regards,
    Bina.
  2. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

aMember CP -> Protect Content
    You can add links, protect folders, files, videos and e-mail messages.
  3. jmaduk

jmaduk Member

What about if the only product they have is WP integration, nothing shows up for wp integration if the integration is set to give a category a "subscriber" level in Wordpress.

The rest of the products are protected with the amember wp plugin at the category level.

Any suggestions?
  4. nbgmed

nbgmed Member

Go to CP -> protect content -> links

set the link to your protected category in, and this will show up in the list.
  5. jmaduk

jmaduk Member

I was looking for links associated with the "active subscriptions" right now there is a listing of active subscriptions but NO links are associated with the individual subscriptions.

Links only addd a listing to "active resources" but there is now visual association with the appropriate subscription.

Didn't 3.0 have links/resources associated with each individual subscription?
  6. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

Yes, it did and it caused numerous problems and questions.
  7. jmaduk

jmaduk Member

Ok thanks... I'll change things Up on the links to make them more descriptive.