How To Send People To Click Bank First

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by 1mdsurf, Jun 22, 2012.

1. 1mdsurf

1mdsurf Guest

Hey everyone,

I've been trying to set up clickbank with amember for the past couple days now and am having a little trouble. right now i have it set up as so

account creation on my website----> sent to click bank to purchase product -----------> sent back to website to login and download product.

what i am wondering is how do i set it up so people go to click bank first after after payment they are sent to create an account on my page where they can then login and download the product.

i really don't like having these extra steps before the purchase of the product.

thanks
  2. 1mdsurf

1mdsurf Guest

I guess my other question would be is how do i edit the thank you page to offer an OTO to people that have just purchased the product
  3. davidm1

davidm1 aMember User & Partner

Clickbank can be set up in front- ive done it on one of my sites- you can also then use the clickbank 1click upsell system. After doing the basic clickbank integration, you just need to tell amember clickbank plugin to create a user account- its an option.

It will then create a new user if needed based on the clickbank email used- or add the product to an existing account if the same email is used.

David
  4. 1mdsurf

1mdsurf Guest

First off, thanks for the help David it is much appreciated.

But I think I may be missing something. I'm looking at the ClickBank plugin page and I don't see anything about creating a user account. My best guess is that its the last option of Accept Direct Payments?

Thanks
    Mark clikbank.jpg
  5. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Yes this is "Accept Direct Payments" setting. It allow to use clickbank in front of aMember.
  6. jeff_hunt403

jeff_hunt403 New Member

When "Accept Direct Payments" is used, I see that a new user is automatically generated and the user is automatically "logged in". But is there something that tells the user what their password is or lets them know they need to enter one? Thanks
  7. jeff_hunt403

jeff_hunt403 New Member

What happens is Clickbank returns the new user to the Thanks page and they are logged in at that point and they can access protected content but they have no password so if they ever log out they are stuck. Also they can't change the password because you are required to know the old password to change it.
  8. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Enable amember CP -> Setup -> Email -> Send registration email.
    User will receive email message with login/password just after his account will be created.