HTML Email Source Being Changed

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by everbatim, Oct 22, 2013.

1. everbatim

everbatim aMember Pro Customer

Has anyone else noticed any issues regarding the automated emails the website sends out? I'm finishing up my 4th aMember powered site, and I'm running the absolute latest version of the v4 release. I just went to paste in the SOURCE HTML for my custom emails (receipt, email after first subscription, etc.) and for whatever reason aMember is stripping out huge chunks of my code, most of which are regarding image files embedded in HTML code.

For example, this code (my source HTML):
    Code:
    <!--GREEN STRIPE-->
        <tr>
            <td bgcolor="#000" style="border-top:1px solid #FFF; border-bottom:1px solid #FFF;" height="113">
                <div style="line-height: 0px; font-size: 1px; position: absolute;">&nbsp;</div>
            </td>
            <!--WHITE TEXT AREA-->
    gets turned into THIS after I paste it into aMember's email HTML source area:

Code:
    <!--GREEN STRIPE-->
            <tr>
                <td>
                <div style="line-height: 0px; font-size: 1px; position: absolute;">&nbsp;</div>
                </td>
                <!--WHITE TEXT AREA-->
    I've had ZERO problems with any of this until just recently, and I'm not doing anything different.
    Any ideas here? This is maddening and I can't have this type of parsing going on in my emails!