I cannot Upgrade a free lifetime membership to paid

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by markosb, Feb 12, 2012.

1. markosb

markosb New Member

Hi,

Im having trouble upgrading a free lifetime membership to a paying membership. I have created 2 signup forms. 1 where users can just sign up with username and email and then another for upgrade when they can become premium members for premium content

Not sure what settings are wrong as I have tried so many combinations . I have uploaded my screenshots here

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

here is the message i receive when i try to upgrade
    Sorry, it is impossible to use this payment method for this order. Please select another payment method : Cannot use FREE payment plugin with the product which cost more than 0.0
  2. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Check configuration of paysystems brick on your paid signup form. And make sure that you select all paysystems (or at least paysystem that you have enabled and configured in aMember CP -> Setup -> Plugins).
  3. markosb

markosb New Member

ok I configured the
    paysystems​
    brick for the payment form as you describe but i still get the same problem. if you see 2nd screenshot the payment brick is working on the sign up form but then after 2 seconds without me doing anything it disappears only to be replace by whatever else I have enabled.. in screenshot 07.jpg its the captcha option.

05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg
  4. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Please submit ticket and provide aMember CP login/password/url I will check what can be wrong.