I need to export the subscribers whose subscription

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by fmagusto, Sep 19, 2012.

1. fmagusto

fmagusto Guest

I need to export the subscribers whose subscription (number 10) reaches the end date and between XXX XXX date. How to get the list, because I have to send them a letter in the mail, and I can not find how to find end date of a abonnment. I tried with the API, but I can not find the solution. Can you tell me how.
    It is urgent, because some do not revoivent my emails and I souahite restart the mail.
  2. fmagusto

fmagusto Guest

3. vacc_webmaster

vacc_webmaster Member

I have had this frustration with amember v.3. You would need to probably use a SQL statement to query for the results directly out of the database. The SQL statement will join two tables together -- member info and payment info. I had did this for a year until I realized I was emailing and sending renewal letters to ACTIVE members because the export function or SQL statement didn't take in account subscriptions that were expired AND had an active subscription (renewals), it just looks at expired subscriptions, rather than expired members (one member can have or more expired subscriptions but also an active subscription as well)-a renewal.

This what you are asking for, is a very useful and needed feature to get working. AS well as possibily to have a feature that will show these members on a mailing label (avery #5160) on a web page or PDF so therefore the mail merge part wouldn't be required each and every month.

Good luck finding your direct answer. Amember just isn't suitable yet or without 500 of customization to be an iron clad membership association platform.
  4. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

fmagusto, please contact us via helpdesk with link to this topic and we will develop an "Advanced" query filter to do that. It is not a problem.

Once that is done, you can use standard "Export" feature in bottom of the list to get an Excel file and print labels. vacc_webmaster, if that is not enough - please let me know and we will develop something for this task. We are just trying to avoid load aMember with thousand of rarely used and therefore buggy features. But if that is a real regular pain, it is possible to solve!
  5. fmagusto

fmagusto Guest