Importing members

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by chucknorris, Jun 18, 2012.

1. chucknorris

chucknorris Member

I've switched from (the really disappointing) s2member plugin and now I'm trying to figure out the best way to bring members over to aMember.

I'm integrating with WordPress and Zombaio, however I have recurring members from PayPal and CCBill (mainly CCBill).

What I've done so far is switched all their roles to aMember Active, and have aMember "silently create user account in aMember when user tries to log into WordPress". This creates their aMember account, however it does not give them any access to products.

Because of this, I have temporarily disabled protection so that any user can download the protected content (who has a wordpress/amember account).

Question 1: Is there a CCBill module for v4?
    Question 2: If there is, is there a way I can hook the members up to it so they can be deleted when their payments are canceled?
    Question 3: Any way to make it so when the user creates their aMember account (current customer), they can automatically have product access?

Thanks so much!
  2. nick_mckenna

nick_mckenna New Member

I am interested in finding out how to bring members from s2 too. Any support would be much appreciated.
  3. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

Nick, please contact us via helpdesk with link to this topic and we will do free import for you. I am not familiar with s2member database structure but I believe it is possible.