Incremental product delivery

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by tomingles, Aug 9, 2013.

1. tomingles

tomingles Member

I'm probably missing something here, but it seems that the incremental product delivery is not compatible with monthly recurring payments.

We're setting up a product that bills each month for 14 months. So I guess if a user signs up today, Friday 9th August, their billing period is 9th August to 8th September then they are billed again on 9th September.

Anyway, I've installed the Wordpress integration, and created a page I would like to protect, but tghe only three options under "aMember Protection settings > Access Permissions" for my subscription product are:

• From start to forever
    • From start to -th day
    • From start to expiration

What I am obviously trying to do is make each monthly installment of content available in sync with the payment cycle, which is monthly.

So how, for example, do I ensure that the second installment is made available after the second monthly payment is received? I need to be able to set "From second month to forever" in the above settings, and not "From -nth day to forever" as I don't know precisely how many days the first, second, third months in their payment cycle will have.

As I said, I may be missing something obvious here, but if someone can help it would be really appreciated.

Thanks!