Integrate Signup Page with Site

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by johnfoxtrophybass, Mar 31, 2012.

1. johnfoxtrophybass

johnfoxtrophybass New Member

Hello, my site is www.basscatchinginfo.com . As you see on the site, I want people to be able to initiate the signup process from the home page. How do I modify the code on my site and in aMember to allow this to happen. Also, if you see in the top right corner of my page the login button. I want me login button to stay looking like that but would like it to log someone in to the system when they click that. How would I go about doing that? Thanks for your help. I really appreciate it.
  2. davidm1

davidm1 aMember User & Partner

Whats your content management system? Why not use a wordpress integration and use the amember wordpress widget to present the login/signup area?

David
  3. johnfoxtrophybass

johnfoxtrophybass New Member

Ok my site is a little complicated right now...This may be a problem. My amember is hosted at www.bassstrategies.com/subscription The way I was thinking I could do it was to have a public site and a private site. Public being www.bassstrategies.com and private being www.members.bassstrategies.com . The private I am planning on having in WordPress and already have the WordPress installed on that subdomain. The public site I was thinking about keeping in html? What would you recommend. Did you see my current site though, how I want to have them sign up process initiated...?
  4. veiovis

veiovis Guest

I'm also looking for a way to enable people to signup right on the homepage. I use wordpress + amember. I would like to enable them to enter their email right there on the homepage.

Anyone has a clue how to do this?
  5. davidm1

davidm1 aMember User & Partner

You can do a view source of the signup form, and then replicate the required form elements on your front page- and post it to the amember system.

David