Is there a way to automatically set the product as "Expired" if a customer cancels the subscription?

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by deusdies, Nov 27, 2012.

1. deusdies

deusdies New Member

I am selling a software license. This software, once fired up, asks the server to verify the license. The server does that by querying the database and checking the "status" field of the row in which the license in the database == license sent from the software.

If the "status" field is 1, license is active, 2 means expired, 0 means pending (what I figured at least).

However, when a customer cancels payment, their license remains active until it actually expires. Due to abuse, I'd like to prevent this. Is there a way to make it so that the license is set as "expired" if a customer decides to cancel the subscription payment?

Or is there some other way to check for active subscriptions/payments in aMember?
  2. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Currently there is no way to add own hook to cancel action, but I think this may be usefull so I'm going to implement it.
    Please contact me in helpdesk and send link to this thread in ticket, I will provide updated files.