Issue members logging in to amember

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by 2012funbox, Mar 22, 2012.

1. 2012funbox

2012funbox New Member

I had someone install the vbulletin plug in and he imported our current members over to amember.
    All of our members were locked out of our forum and we had to go in to vbulletin and change everyone back to members (because they got switched to COPA)

On the amember side of things, all members are listed as Pending. I have NO idea how to change that.

I have current vbulletin members that are wanting to log in to amember so they can renew their membership and it won't recognize them as members.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? I am running vbulletin 3.8.4
  2. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

First make sure that you have latest amember version. Above bug (when users were incorrectly added as COPA) was fixed in latest vBulletin plugin.
    In regards to pending status. use Mass subscribe bulk action at Browse Users screen in order to add active subscritpion to all users.
  3. 2012funbox

2012funbox New Member

I'm assuming there is a bugfix that I should install or download? If so, where can I find the fix?

I was about to do the Mass Subscribe but it looks like it is wanting to set every member up with the same subscription start date. Will this alter their real records of when they are due for renewal?
  4. 2012funbox

2012funbox New Member

It also assigned the majority of them with generic numeric user names. I'm curious if I should just start all over? This seems to be a total mess.
  5. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Yes I believe this will be better to start over. I guess you haven't imported your users correctly.
    If you want to import all users and assign different subscription dates for different users, you have to do this in import process, and not in mass subscribe. Mass subscribe will add the same subscriptions for selected users.