Lost password retrieval feature -- dysfunctional.

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by coolmore, Sep 20, 2012.

1. coolmore

coolmore "To charm the lands before us."

I have encountered a major snag with amember 4.2.9.. In testing the overall configuration and function of the membership program, one current roadblock remains: Upon navigating to the login page and entering either the Username or E-mail address to retrieve my lost password (although I know the actual password, as this remains a sandbox test to the function of this feature.), the resulting control handler then delivers the "Your password was sent!" message. I soon proceed to browse into my user e-mail inbox and open the administration e-mail containing the new password link. With each occasion of clicking onto this apparent reset link, I am redirected to the default error page that reads along the lines of, "Internal error happened with this script, please contact the webmaster for details."

At this point, I need full assistance to resolve this matter.

**In checking my administration dashboard ERROR/BEBUG LOG:
    Each sendpass link that was clicked from my various database user e-mail addresses came back with the message: Element type 'password:' is not known.
  2. coolmore

coolmore "To charm the lands before us."

This issue has been resolved, and it was apprently non-relative to the actual program or the particular script written for this password retrieval feature --- Thanks Andrey, from cgi-customer support, for your assistance upon this matter. ;)