Major Issues post 4.2.19 Upgrade

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by bgtheory, Jul 26, 2013.

1. bgtheory

bgtheory New Member

I just finished upgrading to 4.2.19. Initially, I received the same error others had received:

as noted in this thread http://www.amember.com/forum/threads/trouble-with-last-amember-upgrade-4-2-19.17065/

So I did what another user recommended and upgraded the db separately at admin-upgrade-db and got to the upgrade successful page and upon logging back into the amem control panel the version info confirms the upgrade is complete.

However, I have noticed a lot of strange errors, and aMember is closed for the weekend. I submitted a ticket in helpdesk - but if anyone has any advice it is much appreciated.

It is not auto-logging into wordpress anymore when user logs into amember, so no members can reach protected wp content. HUGE issue.

When I go to /login page and click the login button nothing happens, but if I click a navigational link I am actually logged in, it just doesn't redirect to /member page. UGLY issue.

When I tried to edit admin user accounts, it says 'loading' when I click the edit button, but nothing happens. When I try to add a new admin user - it gives me a database error. ODD issue.

When I try to rebuild the WP or Core DB - the buttons become grayed out and the box appears, but nothing happens. CONCERNING issue.
    justin_chelf likes this.
  2. justin_chelf

justin_chelf New Member

I hope they fix the not redirecting issue ASAP