Manual Payments Handling Issue

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by giorgino, Nov 25, 2011.

1. giorgino

giorgino aMember Pro Customer

I'm testing aMember, and a lot of my users use the bank transfer as payment method, but it's seems that is bad implemented in aMember.

Follow me in this scenario:

The user landing to our site, and he decides to signup and pay our membership:

Schermata 11-2455891 alle 08.47.39.png

Step 2 he decides to pay with bank tranfert (bonifico bancario)

Schermata 11-2455891 alle 08.50.07.png

After that, he finish the registration process filling the signup form, and finally the last screen show him the payment instruction.

Schermata 11-2455891 alle 08.54.42.png

After that, the user receive the welcome e-mail, but no e-mail related the instructions on how complete the payment like a memo or so. Plus, if he log in in his member area, nothing compare about his order, process status and he even repeat the order (!) on same membership.

Schermata 11-2455891 alle 09.00.58.png

In addition neither in admin side, nothing happen.

Schermata 11-2455891 alle 09.02.35.png

How does the administrator know that the people who's paid is waiting his action about their payment?
    How does the administrator know that he need to check the bank account for new record?
    No info in ACP and no e-mail alert.

He need to "imagine" that that specific user has paid via offline payment, and go to the specific operation screen. First browsing the new users, and then

Schermata 11-2455891 alle 09.10.00.png

checking the user payment.

Schermata 11-2455891 alle 09.11.39.png

Admin side it's hidden, but work. User side this process is inconsistent and don't inform user on what's happen with his membership and payment.

Am I missing something?
  2. giorgino

giorgino aMember Pro Customer

In addition there's a possibility to automatically send a reminder e-mail to the user that isn't made the payment at regular interval of time (I mean 1 - 7- 30 days after registration)?
  3. ayurvedamentor

ayurvedamentor New Member

Hi,

I do share your viewpoint after having same trouble and have written to Alexander about it. Let us see how this is resolved.
    giorgino likes this.
  4. ficomaulana

ficomaulana New Member

i have same problem here..

where the answer??
  5. valentinuzzi

valentinuzzi aMember Pro Customer

The email sending problem could be solved by setting the PENDING PAYMENT email with the descriptio:

"In case of BONIFICO BANCARIO please use this coords... etc..."

Could this be a solution?