Need to create new signup form so that the actual signup form and fields are all above the fold

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by mporter9, Dec 27, 2012.

1. mporter9

mporter9 Member

Hi,

Right now my signup form uses my wordpress theme's header/banner and I want to get rid of this, but I don't want there to be blank space either.

Once the banner is removed, I want to take the actual signup form and fields and move them closer to the top of the page.

The user would barely have to scroll down or even not have to scroll down at all to finish the form and click the "Next" button.

How can I accomplish this?
  2. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Disable wordpress theme integration and modify aMember templates directly. If you use Wordpress theme inside aMember, amember will use get_header() get_footer() wordpress functions so default header/footer will be displayed.
    mporter9 likes this.
  3. mporter9

mporter9 Member

If I disable the wordpress theme integration, will there still be blank space where the banner image used to be, or will the entire form move up to the top of the page?

Also, I can't remember what the default order form looks like and I won't be able to make any changes until tomorrow so I'll just ask this here now...

When I disable the wordpress theme integration, how do I make the signup forms and pages blank white? I sent a message into customer support and you'll see what I mean because right now my signup pages are plain white and that's how I'd like to keep them.
  4. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

When you disable wordpress theme integration you will get default aMember's signup form.
    Check attached screenshot.

Attached Files: