One time download fro V4

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by youjoomla, Feb 9, 2012.

1. youjoomla

youjoomla Member

Is there a converted version for this plugin or is there file download feature available? We cannot upgrade to V4 without this.
  2. youjoomla

youjoomla Member

fund the way in protect content but where are the files to be uploaded?
    this does not says where
    http://www.amember.com/docs/Content/Files

I uploaded 1 file for a product and if I make new one and click on browse I only see the one I uploaded , cant find the files location on server
  3. youjoomla

youjoomla Member

Please tell me you did not do this. Hash and change file name/extension than place it back once downloading? Do you have any idea what this does to over 1000 files versions updates? There is no way to update our files on server without actually uploading them one by one trough amamber protect files setting. Please please tell me I am wrong.
  4. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Yes correctly it works this way. We plan to implement ability to upload files via ftp in near future.
  5. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

To be exact, it is already implemented (along with Amazon S3 file protection) and will be released with 4.2.x major upgrade.

P.S. No, sorry, it cannot be delivered right now.
  6. youjoomla

youjoomla Member

Well I understand you but please understand us also , we go the upgrade for 1 year because of new features , now we are stuck in mid of development. We cant upgrade to Joomla 2.5 because your plugin is made for 1.6 for amember v3, the new version is missing features and we cant use that either. Our members DB is well over 70k , our wesbite current version is outdated and we cant bring anything new that is already ready to be released. And both amember versions are stooping us to make progress. What do you suggest?
  7. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

8. youjoomla

youjoomla Member

It was a reasonable question. I am asking for help , did not mean to sound harsh. Is there any way you can ad least make v3.0 Joomla plugin work with Joomla 2.5 so we can release our new website version and when You update in march we will upgrade amember only.
  9. youjoomla

youjoomla Member

and If you can , please link me the improvement# about the function we need. thank you