Paypal transactions missing

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by rdorfman, Mar 28, 2012.

1. rdorfman

rdorfman New Member

Somehow the email in the Paypal plugin settings was erased on my site yesterday and all the transactions that renewed in Paypal yesterday are not in amember. I have since re-entered in the correct email.

Is there any way to pull in these transactions from paypal or do I need to manually add access to these subscribers who renewed in this period?
  2. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Try amember CP -> Logs -> Invoice-> Repeat action handling for transactions that were failed.
  3. rdorfman

rdorfman New Member

Repeat action handling does not show up for these transactions because the business email was missing. It shows an error:
    I've manually added access for the members who were affected by this, but I'd like to assign a paypal transaction to them still if possible
  4. rdorfman

rdorfman New Member

I've tried resending the IPN from Paypal's IPN history. Didn't even know this existed until today. find it under Profile -> selling tools -> IPN -> IPN history

I will keep you updated with the results. I have given manual access for all members affected, so I hope this does not interfere somehow