PDF Invoice Customization for version 4

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by adimac, Dec 12, 2011.

1. adimac

adimac New Member

Hi,
    Is there a way to customise the PDF invoices which are generated. I am trying to add Invoice contact information. But this is showing a straight line at the top like this

PWPN 21 Main Rd Pinhoe

I am trying to put this information on the right hand side of the invoice with breaklines
    PWPN <br />
    21 Main Road<br />

This doesn't work shows this on the invoice
    PWPN <br />21 Main Road<br />Pinhoe

So I looked for a file where I can fix this issue, but I am not sure which one it is. Please can someone help me to find which files to edit. This information can be hard coded in a php file because it will not change.

There is also a problem with logo as I noticed this has been mentioned here before but I am not able to fix this either without finding the file to edit. In admin, I am asked to upload 200px X100px logo image. OK I had no choice but shorten my logo size to fit these dimensions. However, on pdf these dimensions are not true. The size actually increased, therefore the logo does not look sharp. So I wanted to try to hard code this too to avoid this happening.

I hope someone can help me with this. Thanks in advance.

Aladdin
  2. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

Alladin,
    you may make entire invoice template as PDF, insert your logo, contacts, etc, and keep empty space in the middle. Upload it to aMember CP -> Setup -> PDF Invoice. aMember will just insert header line and table.
  3. adimac

adimac New Member

Thanks Alex.
    I will try this method.
  4. adimac

adimac New Member

Hi Alex,
    I have tried what you suggested and it is working fine. Please can you have a look at the image. I have 3 commas appearing in the righthand sideof the invoice. I am not sure why they are there but if not needed how can I remove them. I had a look at the previous sample invoice before I uploades my own PDF, and seems to be there too. Thanks

Attached Files:

5. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

That is placeholders for user's address info. you don't see these fields because user does not have address.
    This has been fixed. Fix will be available in next version. Or contact us in helpdesk and request updated /amember/library/Am/Pdf/Invoice.php