Please make responsive forms a priority

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by ryanbsmith, Aug 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ryanbsmith

ryanbsmith Member

Responsive design is a huge trend right now and I believe it is the future of web design. With a massive amount of website traffic coming from mobile devices such as phones and tablets, responsive design eliminates the need for separate mobile and desktop websites, and creates a single site that looks great on every device.

100% of the websites I've developed in 2013 are responsive, and I am currently doing my first aMember integration with a responsive template. The big problem is that the aMember forms do not work in a responsive environment. I've found a topic here that discusses this, with a bit of instruction that is useful for those who have a good working knowledge of CSS. This is fine, but aMember needs to be on top of this shift and have responsive forms built-in to the software. I suppose this would simply be a matter of packaging an additional responsive theme that can be selected. Is this something we can see addressed soon?

Thanks,

Ryan
  2. caesar

caesar aMember Pro Developer Staff Member

Dear Ryan,

You can expect responsive theme design for default aMember theme in next release.
    amyaturnersb and tomingles like this.
  3. ryanbsmith

ryanbsmith Member

That's great news! Thank you for the update. :)

Ryan
  4. caesar

caesar aMember Pro Developer Staff Member

You are welcome!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.