plugin payment

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by fmagusto, Jan 6, 2012.

1. fmagusto

fmagusto Guest

Hello

I have a product for paid witch Paypal and my pluggin CB for payment in one time.
    And a have need for the product (witch another term) but with a anothe plugin (my CG pluggin for payd in 3 time)

how to do ?
  2. fmagusto

fmagusto Guest

I have just need to select pluggin payment in the product
  3. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

You have to create separate signup forms for each product/paysystem combination.
    Just select what products will be available on each signup form and sel;ect paysystems that is allowed for these products.
  4. fmagusto

fmagusto Guest

it's a bit complicated, but why not. but in this case, how can these two forms in the subscriber area for renewal?
    Currently, because there is only one form possible.
  5. alexander

There is no difference between signup and renewal forms in v4. So the same forms will work for existing users as well
  6. fmagusto

fmagusto Guest

My question is how to provide the various forms of renewals on the subscriber area if I do more depending on the product and method of payment.

Ma question est de savoir comment faire pour proposer les differents formulaire de renouvellements sur l'espace abonné si j'ai fais plusieurs selon les produits et mode de paiement.
  7. alexander

So there will be one signup form only? But each product should be assigned to own payment method?