Product Information Page

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by guylewis, Mar 15, 2013.

1. guylewis

guylewis Member

Hi guys, I am selling audio files via amember product folders and would like to have a product information page for each product subscribed to.

I see if I put an 'index.html' page in the product folder this hmtl page is opened if I click the subscription link in my member account area.

I am using Wordpress with the amember integration but when the index.html page opens up it isnt embedded within the wordpress site / theme.

Can anyone advise how to make these index.html pages embed into the site please?

Thank you.

Guy
  2. gswaim

gswaim CGI-Central Partner

I am not sure what you are trying to do with the "index.html" approach. Why not just use a WordPress page/post to display each audio file?
  3. guylewis

guylewis Member

Thanks for responding Grant. I'm being a bit dum as I'm not sure how to connect a WP page to each subscription. I've taken a look in the manual but I must be missing something. I see the Protect Content/Pages option , created a page and linked it to a product but this page doesnt appear if I click the subscription link in the member's area.

Adding a little bit of detail I was hoping to avoid to not complicate things.. I have had an api created to enable access from a client's mobile app and sync the music files in each subscription. So I need the Protect Content / Folders to remain in place to associate each product with a folder of music. I cant just change these out to pages but was hoping there was a way to point the subscription links shown in the account area to separate pages. Maybe this is not possible.

Thanks
  4. guylewis

guylewis Member

Sorted, The Protect Content/Pages just needed the "Display inside layout" enabled.

Thanks Grant, just being dum here for a while.