Product Signup Page

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by skindu26, Apr 9, 2012.

1. skindu26

skindu26 New Member

I want to show up only one product in the sign up page from many different products set up in the admin area.

But by default, all the products are showed up. How to disable or enable products of my choice.

For example,
    I have a Trial Offer, a Special Discount Offer and a Regular Offer.
    I want my buyer from my upsell page to create an account for Special Discount Offer in the sign up page, but he should not be shown the Trial Offer in the sign up page.

I want my buyer from the downsell page to create an account for Trial Offer in the sign up page, but he should not be shown the Special Discount Offer.

I never mind showing up my Regular Offer in both the instances.

Is it possible to do this and how?
  2. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

You can choose what products will be displayed on signup page in aMember CP -> Forms Editor -> Edit signup 'form -> Configure Products brick.
    skindu26 likes this.
  3. skindu26

skindu26 New Member

thanks. that solved the problem.

After successfully logging into amember, it's being directed to membership page.

It shows up the details of subscription. But the hyperlink is disable to click this option for directly accessing subscribed area from the membership page.

It was a clickable link in amember 3

Is there any trick to make it clickable link.
  4. davidm1

davidm1 aMember User & Partner

In 4.x, add a link to the content from the protect content settings area.

David
    skindu26 likes this.
  5. skindu26

skindu26 New Member

[​IMG]

this is what I want to be clickable link for accessing the subscribed area directly from members page
  6. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

Add content at aMember Cp -> Protect Content. There are different types of content may be added: files, folders, links, html pages and so on. Once you add a content, and it is available for "Helpdesk/Forum Free Registration" customers, link will appear in member area.
    skindu26 likes this.