Remove access to 'Free' product when paid purchase occurs

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by stuart_dawson, Aug 31, 2012.

1. stuart_dawson

stuart_dawson New Member

Hi,

I searched but couldn't find the answer. I have a free product & several paid products, but they all the same product - the free one is a 30- day trial.

I want to use the auto-responder to email customers say 20 days into their trial to ask them to upgrade to paid etc. But what happens if a customer pays early, ie. signs up for the free trial product then 5 days later pays and gets access to the 'paid' product. I don't want to confuse them by sending them an email asking them to pay again.

Have I got it setup wrong or can I remove access to a product if a customer purchases another one? The reason I set up the free trial as a separate product is because i do not want customers to have to provide credit card details for the trial.

Thanks,
    Stuart
  2. ak48avk

ak48avk Angela Kane

Yes, I would be interested in this one. I have a Free Zone and a Full Member's Zone and I would rather the Full Members can't access the Free Zone once they opt for Full Membership. Then I know who I am talking to in each zone.

I can manage without but this option would be handy. I can see it would be difficult to implement though.
  3. thehpmc

thehpmc Member