Showing only one product in the main form.

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by suhailasalimpour, Jun 4, 2012.

1. suhailasalimpour

suhailasalimpour New Member

I just upgraded and the way I had my products setup is not the same in v.4 as it was in 3.

Anyways I wanted to know how I can show my sign up form to only show specific products WITHOUT having to create a "new form" for each product? Is this possible? I REALLY do not want to have to create a new form for each product we are selling. We have like 25.

Before I could just put in the url which product to show. how do I get it to do that now?
  2. davidm1

davidm1 aMember User & Partner

4.x doesnt use price groups- it uses the form system instead. I think you will need to create the new forms- maybe you can use the new 'product group' setting to reduce the number of forms needed.

David
  3. suhailasalimpour

suhailasalimpour New Member

Not an option? Wow.... has anyone else got around this?

There has to be a way to call individual products via php and editing a form itself.
  4. wwaddell

wwaddell New Member

I'm having the same problem... lots of products and wishing to limit what is shown on the signup page. Lots of different forms will definitely make life more difficult and the work load multiplied!

I found out how to get the product id to make different products checked (/signup/?product_id=x-x), now how to limit the products and the product group function doesn't seem to sort things out at all.